Adding ROS repos

Davinder Chandhok davinder.sc1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 04:48:27 CET 2018

I want to thank Andrew Ruthven and Thomas Lange for responding so quickly
and being very helpful (it seems my replies to the threads aren't going
through, probably a mistake on my part)

I am attempting to include the ROS repos to install packages from there on
my client. I added entries to /etc/fai/apt/sources.list. Am I mistaken?
Also, can I use the following command to add the keys?

sudo apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://ha.pool.sks-keyservers.net:80
--recv-key 421C365BD9FF1F717815A3895523BAEEB01FA116

And I tried to run a bash script I wrote to download miniconda and run it
to install it, but even chmod +x responds with permission denied. Would it
be better for me to run these commands after the system boots for the first
time?

I apologize for these newbie questions. I am trying to learn how to work
with FAI (almost out of university).