pip install

BACHY Yann Yann.BACHY at isae-supaero.fr
Wed Mar 7 13:48:25 CET 2018

Hello,
Some python packages are not available for debian stretch (python3-rope for example) but I am able to install them using pip.
Could anybody tell me what would be the best practice to use pip install ?
Is there a native way in FAI to do something like this ? Or should I create an self-destructing bash script which will only run at first boot of the machine ?
Thanks in advance for any help on this one,

Yann

--

Yann BACHY
ingenieur chercheur