regarding centos6 installation

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Tue Jul 17 14:32:13 CEST 2018

    > Error 14t: Filesystem compatibility error, cannot read whole file
    grub> quit
This is the hint in the grub docu:

error 14 : Filesystem compatibility error, cannot read whole file
    Some of the filesystem reading code in GRUB has limits on the length of the files it can read. This error is returned when the user runs into such a limit.

    > It looks like grub does not recognise ext4 fs. I don't get this error if I set ext3 in disk_config, but I would like to use ext4.
Maybe grub in CentOS 6 is too old to support ext4.