Use of /dev/disk/by-path/... in disk_config?

Robert Markula robert at markula.org
Thu Jan 18 18:21:03 CET 2018

Am 18.01.2018 um 14:19 schrieb Thomas Lange:
> I guess it would be fine if you could publish your zfs hooks here on
> the list. Others may be interested in them.

Yes, that would be nice. My impression is that nextgen fault tolerant
filesystems like btrfs and ZFS are gaining popularity, last but not
least thanks to Canonical's adoption of ZFS in Ubuntu two years ago.
Since btrfs still has some rough edges I'll be looking at ZFS for a
research project scheduled later this year, so I'm definately interested
in any progress in this topic.

Robert