FAI splash screen / GUI

c2h5oh at web.de c2h5oh at web.de
Tue Apr 3 08:32:33 CEST 2018

Thank you for your answers.
@ Thomas
Verbose is already removed. Chvt is a great idea, I will try it. Progress indicator sounds good.
Could you please send me the your dialog based solution, so that I can see if I can use it in some way?

@Bill
You are right. There are more important things to do than pleasing Windows users. So this question was not like "could someone develop?" but like "has anyone done something like this?".

Christian