Error in phase DEBIAN/40-misc and GRUB_PC/10-setup

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Wed Sep 20 11:46:08 CEST 2017

    > My question is:
    > If I want to upgrade nfsroot (with command fai-setup -kv), do I need to provide a proxy configuration for apt?
First, you do not have to upgrade your nfsroot, after you've just
created it. There's no need for it.

I you like to upgrade the nfsroot later, you will need the peorxy
config, because you've said you have to use a proxy. But you should
remove the 02proxy config after you've upgraded your nfsroot, so this
config is not used by the install clients.