Error in phase DEBIAN/40-misc and GRUB_PC/10-setup

c.monty at web.de c.monty at web.de
Wed Sep 20 11:36:04 CEST 2017

19. September 2017 18:30, "Thomas Lange" <lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de> schrieb:

>> On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 15:50:25 +0000, c.monty at web.de said:
>
>> After setting the default
>> # if you want to use the faiserver as APT proxy
>> APTPROXY=http://faiserver:3142
>> #Acquire::http { Proxy "http://faiserver:3142"; };
>> the installation of demohost succeeded.
> OK. So are there any problems yet?
>
>> As I want to use apt-cacher-ng on faiserver, there should be only 1 apt-proxy configuration file.
>> Where is file /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/00proxy coming from?
> I don't know.
>
>> It cannot be a copy of /srv/fai/nfsroot/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/00proxy because the content is
> different:
>> root at vm03-fai:/var/log/fai# cat /srv/fai/nfsroot/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/00proxy
>> Acquire::http { Proxy "http://faiserver:3142"; };
>> #Acquire::https { Proxy "https://faiserver:3142"; };
> You should remove /srv/fai/nfsroot/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/00proxy.
>
> --
> regards Thomas

Hi,

I started from scratch again.
This time I didn't modify any file in /srv/fai/nfsroot.

The issue is that fai-setup runs in a timeout in step "Upgrading /srv/fai/nfsroot" because the repository mirrors don't respond.
This is related to the fact that I need to use a proxy configuration.

In order to solve this issue I created this file /srv/fai/nfsroot/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/02proxy during the installation:
Acquire::http::Proxy "http://<proxy>:<port>";

This file is deleted automatically after fai-setup is complete.

My question is:
If I want to upgrade nfsroot (with command fai-setup -kv), do I need to provide a proxy configuration for apt?

Regards
Thomas