Probelms with Serial Console

Bill MacAllister bill at ca-zephyr.org
Thu May 25 20:42:01 CEST 2017

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:13:52 AM PDT, Ian Kelling wrote:
> Bill MacAllister <bill at ca-zephyr.org> writes:
>
>> On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 7:03:37 PM PDT, Bill MacAllister wrote:
>
> update-grub is run in the example config in 10-setup. Take a look there
> to see if you are doing anything different.

I was definitely doing it wrong.  Thanks to Jan Dreyer's pointer I did look
at the script for GRUB_PC and I missed a lot.  In addition to the devices I
needed to ensure that mdadmin got installed.

It is working now.  Thanks a lot.

Bill

--
"Can't sing louder than the guns when I'm gone,
so I guess I'll have to do it while I'm here."

Phil Ochs