setting up deb mirror

Bob Apodaca bob at phxlab.honeywell.com
Mon Mar 28 17:56:26 CEST 2016

My apologies in advance, this e-mail client does not appear to permit bottom posting nor do I have the freedom to choose my e-mail client.

I use a APT mirror and I put the settings in /etc/fai/apt/sources.list on the FAI server (this is for FAI 4.3.1). Once I do “fai-make-nfsroot” the file gets copied to the NFSROOT on the FAI server. Did you run “fai-make-nfsroot” after you updates /etc/fai/apt/sources.list?