No pxe boot on virtual box guests

Christian Linden lindomatic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:43:25 CET 2016

Good checks, Ron.
Yes, no grub and the WARNING about removing it from the installation list makes sense.

If I just boot the VM I get the hanging terminal window with the cursor in the upper left corner.
The int18 error comes up if I go into the boot options on boot (F12) and chose net-boot/LAN.

Unfortunately no insight.

Cheers,
Chris