Problem with CentOS 7 PXE Install

Denny Bortfeldt denny at bortfeldt.net
Wed Oct 28 13:07:10 CET 2015

Hello,

I've got a little problem with the CentOS PXE Installation.
My DHCP/PXE-Server is configured and I'm able to select the
centos-installation in the pxe menu. FAI also extract the base-tgz and
update the system. But after rebooting the CentOS-Systeme, there are wrong
permissions for "/", which are 700 and therefore no user (except for root)
is able to login.
Now my question: Why are there wrong permissions? Is this wrong in the tgz
or is there any process, hook, script which changed them?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Denny