fai jessie ubuntu vivid

linux service guy at linux-service.be
Thu May 14 15:45:02 CEST 2015

Op donderdag 14 mei 2015 11:41:34 schreef Thomas Lange:

>     > Have a Jessie fai server to install ubuntu 15.04 clients.
>     > But the clients loose their nfs connection after a period of time.
>     > This leave them with a nfs connection error.
> Which FAI version do you use?
> Maybe you have this bug: #780144
> Here's the fix for it:
> https://github.com/faiproject/fai/commit/b440c3674470159a6912ad8df4c4eafe1e2d8c73

Fai 3.4.1
Also installing ubuntu 14.10 goes wrong on the connection.
If I am fast, minimize the to be installed packages, I got the install complete.
It seems that the installed clients has no network connection anymore.
I work with dhcp

disconnection appears at random time, at the beginning or half or at the end of installation