AW: Option to set Ports for NFS mount

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Thu May 7 15:53:07 CEST 2015

    > May be there is another way: scp and ssh  have an option "-F" to use another config file,  if you could extent "fai-savelog" to use something like "-F $MYSSHCONFIGFILEWITHSPECIALOPTION" if this variable is set to an file in the configspace.
Hi Reiner,

I do not like to add a variable like  SSHOPTIONS to FAI. But you can
overwrite the default fai-savelog by copying your own adjusted version
to /usr/local/bin for e.g.  In FAI, the PATH is set to

export PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/lib/fai:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin

This wil also work during softupdate.

What do you think about this option?