AW: Option to set Ports for NFS mount

Schulz, Reiner R.Schulz at dvz-mv.de
Mon Mar 30 12:41:48 CEST 2015

We use fai 3.4.8 for now and "patch" /usr/sbin/fai at line  " export romountopt" to

" export romountopt="-t nfs4 -o port=20549,soft,async,noatime,nolock,ro,actimeo=1800"

and /usr/lib/fai/fai-savelog in save_log_remote() to

"export remotesh="ssh  -p20550 -i /var/lib/fai/config/.ssh/id_ecdsa.failoguser"
"export remotecp="scp  -P20550 -i /var/lib/fai/config/.ssh/id_ecdsa.failoguser"

For background:
We connect to the client via  ssh tunnel with two reverse tunnel, one for nfs and another for remote logging.

Reiner Schulz