Setup-Storage: how to specify multiple btrfs subvolumes?

Kerim Gueney kgueney at uni-koeln.de
Fri Jan 16 19:28:45 CET 2015

Hello Urs,

attached you can find the patch. However there is another non-trvial bug
that I can't fix as of yet. I suggest asking about it in the #IRC
channel, namely the "preserve_always" flag causes some problems. It
results in the following error:
 >Previous partitions overflow begin of preserved partition /dev/sda2
when trying to preserve.
Also you will not be able to use "preserve_always" when the disk is
empty, as setup-storage will complain about the fact that there is
nothing to preserve.

However, the initial installation should work fine now.

Best regards
Kerim