disk_config for disks > 2TB

stuff at antizone.net stuff at antizone.net
Wed Dec 9 16:02:49 CET 2015

yes but using gpt and creating a small partition at the beginning of the

drive is supposed to fix that (1MB partition with the right partition

type),

i did it manually before on other machines (with my own dhcp/pxe script,

before i knew about FAI)

i was pressed by the time for installing this server so i didn't dig more

into this, but i'm pretty sure it's possible (i might be wrong though)

On Wed, 9 Dec 2015 15:51:52 +0100, Kerim Güney <kgueney at uni-koeln.de>