softupdate can't find config space

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Aug 31 19:19:38 CEST 2015

Sorry to respond to my own email. But after I pressed send, it occured
to  me that I should have included info on my FAI version. But that made
me think of trying the version of FAI from the FAI repository -- which I
did and which does not have the problem I mentioned below. In other
words problem solved by upgrading the the fai repository packages.

--
John Heim, jheim at math.wisc.edu, skype:john.g.heim