fai-monitor: lost-messages

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Fri Aug 7 14:01:01 CEST 2015

    > I wrote a little webinterface for my own purposes and
Great, please make it available for others. I know at least one guy
who want to do the same in the near future.

    > I guess it might be caused in the fact that the messages
    > are being sent via udp.
FAI uses nc (netcat) which uses TCP. So this is not the cause of your
problem.

    > And this may not be an error of fai-monitor but of my own
    > daemon attached to fai-monitors stdout that is doing the
    > further processing.
Please check the output of fai-monitor (maybe write everything into a
file for debugging purpose) to see if there's a problem inside FAI.