AW: Option to set Ports for NFS mount

Schulz, Reiner R.Schulz at dvz-mv.de
Mon Apr 13 16:54:36 CEST 2015

Hi Thomas,

I tried your hint, but this work only on install not with softupdate right?

NFSROOT/ root/.ssh/config  is only used at install time

On softupdate the "local" root User is used.

my reverse tunnel use "localhost" as host, so I think it is a bad idea to change the ssh port for localhost.

May be there is another way: scp and ssh  have an option "-F" to use another config file,  if you could extent "fai-savelog" to use something like "-F $MYSSHCONFIGFILEWITHSPECIALOPTION" if this variable is set to an file in the configspace.

May be?

Reiner Schulz