Updated installation instructions for Ubuntu

Robert Markula robert at markula.org
Mon Sep 22 22:50:04 CEST 2014

The Wiki is now updated [1].

My question about 'updating the Wiki page' was more meant towards 'what
to do with the current page?'. Initially I wanted to overwrite the
current page describing Ubuntu 12.04 and FAI 3.4.8, but now I've moved
this information to a separate page so the information is not lost [2].

Please help testing the instructions and direct all questions,
discoveries, suggestions and what else you can think of to this thread!

Thanks,

Robert

[1] http://wiki.fai-project.org/wiki/Installing_Ubuntu_Linux_with_FAI
[2] http://wiki.fai-project.org/wiki/Installing_Ubuntu_12.04_with_FAI_3.4.8