Kernel panic - FAI 4.1.1

Rui Teixeira ruiteixeira18 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 15:59:51 CEST 2014

sorry but still on the subject of dracut, here (
http://fai-project.org/doc/man/fai-cd.html) we have this note:
Note: Currently, fai-cd is only working with the package live-boot inside
the nfsroot, not with dracut. Therefore you have to use the option -l with
fai-make-nfsroot(8).

I'm using fai-make-nfsroot -l to create nfsroot, so I don't think I have to
use dracut-network at all...

Anyone have any idea? Please, I'm a little lost here :\

Thanks