Kernel panic - FAI 4.1.1

Rui Teixeira ruiteixeira18 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 10:23:29 CEST 2014

> > Have a look at
> > http://wiki.fai-project.org/wiki/Grml_Kernel
>
> So I've configures packages according the given link. nfsroot (fai-make-nfsroot
-v -l) and mirror (fai-mirror -v -c "$CLASSES_TO_LOAD" /media/mirror/) were
created without any error. After that I'm trying to create bootable USB pen
and > get this error (fai-cd -m /media/mirror/ -u /media/pen/):

> NFSROOT      /srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir   mounted
> ls: cannot access /srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir/boot/vmlinu?-*: No
such file or directory
> preparing grub2 eltorito.img using existing core.img from NFSROOT
> cp: cannot stat `/srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir/boot/vmlinuz-': No
such file or directory

> In fact vmlinu does not exists, there's something to do with the kernel
version that Ive used (grml)? Do I need to change something else?

> Thanks

Can someone help me with this please? I'm stuck here :(