Ubuntu 14.04 host: kernel panic

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Mon Jun 16 11:14:12 CEST 2014

    >> Please fill out http://fai-project.org/questionnaire
    > Already done that a few years ago, although the envirtonment has changed
    > significantly since. Should I fill it out again?
Yes, please.

    > If there is anything I can do to help regarding the FAI/Ubuntu topic,
    > let me know what you need.
We need someone how can test newer FAI version on Ubuntu. If you could
give FAI 4.2 a try on an Ubuntu server and install Ubuntu
14.04 using it, that would be great. There's also a testing PPA
which includes FAI 4.1.1. Even testing this version would help us.

https://launchpad.net/~fai/+archive/testing/

Please report any success or problems to this list.