Error in setup-storage in FAI 4.1

Andreas Heinlein aheinlein at gmx.com
Tue Jun 10 10:33:32 CEST 2014

> /
>     > Use liblinux-lvm-perl 0.17-1 (from the FAI repos, apparently with
>     > Thomas' patch removed again):
> Can you please give more details about this. Which patch was removed?
> Is it removed in the Debian version or in upstream? I would like to
> include all changes in upstream. Maybe we have to contact them again.
>
>From the Debian changelog of liblinux-lvm-perl 0.17-1:

liblinux-lvm-perl (0.17-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Team upload.
  * Imported Upstream version 0.17
  * Drop vgdisplay-output.patch patch
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.5

 -- Salvatore Bonaccorso <carnil at debian.org>  Thu, 07 Nov 2013 19:26:41
+0100

liblinux-lvm-perl (0.16-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Team upload

  [ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
  * Change Vcs-Git to canonical URI (git://anonscm.debian.org)
  * Change search.cpan.org based URIs to metacpan.org based URIs

  [ Axel Beckert ]
  * debian/copyright: migrate pre-1.0 format to 1.0 using "cme fix dpkg-
    copyright"

  [ Damyan Ivanov ]
  * apply patch from Thomas Lange adapting to vgdisplay output change with
    Linux 3.x. Closes: #717684.
  * Standards-Version: 3.9.4 (no changes needed)

 -- Damyan Ivanov <dmn at debian.org>  Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:29:46 +0300

So, it obviously was removed in debian and not in upstream.

Bye,
Andreas