i386 nfsroot

Jeong Han Lee jhlee at ibs.re.kr
Tue Jul 15 04:13:14 CEST 2014

Hi,

    You might try to comment out  console-tools and console-common,
    and add    console-data and console-setup-linux  in your NFSROOT file.

    remove your nfsroot i386 directory (defined in nfsroot.conf) e.g.,

    rm -rf /srv/fai/nfsroot-i386

    Then, execute

    fai-setup -C /etc/fai-i386 -v

    And then

    fai-setup -C /etc/fai-i386 -vk

    I am not sure, the above solution will resolve your issues. However,
the issues which you have is quite similar with my problems, which were
fixed by the above methods.

    Thanks,
    Han

--