console-tools and console-common packages

Jeong Han Lee jhlee at ibs.re.kr
Tue Jul 8 16:13:57 CEST 2014

Hi,

   Does anybody have some troubles with console-tools and console-common
in NFSROOT?

   After comment out these two packages in NFSROOT, "fai-setup -vk"
works well without packages dependency issues. After Googling some
alternative packages, I 'naively' choose "console-data" and
"console-setup-linux" without any ground. Actually, the selected two
packages remove some dislike log messages as : cp : cannto stat
consolefonts : No such file or ..." and so on.

   I am using Debian Wheezy and fai-project repositories. By the way,
with only Debian Wheezy repository, I meet the same trouble.

   Thanks,
   Han

--
Jeong Han Lee, Dr.rer.nat.