New FAI repository Key

René Bleisch accounts at climate.unibe.ch
Thu Jan 30 09:01:13 CET 2014

Hi,
Since some days, I cannot update my apt-repos anymore, because of
problems with the FAI-key:

W: GPG error: http://fai-project.org wheezy Release: The following
signatures were invalid: BADSIG DC13E54EAB9B66FD Thomas Lange
<lange at debian.org>

I just downloaded and added Thomas' new FAI repo key to my trusted-db.
However, apt still seems to take the old key, even after running
"apt-get clean" and deleting the /var/lib/apt/lists files.

I further removed the old key from the key-db ("apt-key del <key> "),
but then apt misses the old key:

W: GPG error: http://fai-project.org wheezy Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY DC13E54EAB9B66FD

Has anyone a suggestion how to tell apt that it should use the new key?
Or something went wrong on the FAI-repository side?

Regards
René