fai.conf changes

n43w79 n43w79 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 20:27:44 CET 2014

On 6/4/2012 07:36, Thomas Lange wrote:
> You should read the NEWS file. This describes important things that
> have changed.

Hello, to an old thread....
I had read the NEWS files at:
/usr/share/doc/fai-client/NEWS.Debian and
/usr/share/doc/fai-server/NEWS.Debian

but cannot find anything about fai.conf except for "the variable $FAI does not need to be set in fai.conf...."
My problem is that I have in my /etc/fai/fai.conf:
FAI_CONFIG_SRC=nfs://fai0.qc.ca/srv/fai/config

But the above line was not copied over to /srv/fai/nfsroot/etc/fai/fai.conf by fai-setup?
I am using this as a guide for a wheezy 4.x install:
http://wiki.fai-project.org/wiki/Installation_walkthrough
Thanks!