Multiarch nfsroot for multiarch install?

René Bleisch accounts at climate.unibe.ch
Thu Feb 20 19:41:53 CET 2014

Hi,
I use multi-arch support since quite some time and never got error or
warning messages.
Thats my script:
----
     echo "Enable multiarch support"
     $ROOTCMD dpkg --add-architecture i386
     $ROOTCMD apt-get update
     $ROOTCMD apt-get install -y --force-yes ia32-libs

     echo "Install Adobe Acrobat Reader and skype (32bit)" # libcanberra
and gtk2-engines are for acroread)
     $ROOTCMD apt-get install -y --force-yes acroread acroread-plugins
skype libcanberra-gtk-module:i386 gtk2-engines:i386
----
Note: As both Skype and acroread are not available though apt on wheezy
(at least I didnt find them there),
I have downloaded both packages and placed them in a local package repo

Regards
René