AW: AW: Error message after installing via fai-cd before reboot with UBUNTU

Fabian Hartmann fabian.hartmann at cloudguard.ch
Wed Dec 3 08:53:51 CET 2014

Hmm, I tried it out as you described, but unfortunately without any success.
I'm still getting the same error message, even though the script seems to be run according to the log messages.
Script is 755-chmoded.

Then I wanted to have a look at another shell, but there are only two other consoles with messages from dmesg, no shell where I could actually do something on the live-system.
How can I configure the live-system to provide me with shell-access in another terminal. I remember to have had this while using fai with Debian.

Regards
Fabian

--
Fabian Hartmann                         wlan-partner.com AG
Dipl. Inf. Ing. FH                      Hardturmstrasse 127, 8005 Zürich