SLC6

Thomas Neumann blacky+fai at fluffbunny.de
Thu Aug 28 16:03:09 CEST 2014

On Thursday 28 August 2014 14:22:44 Werner Pommerer wrote:
> I'm installing SLC6. With the Packages XORG/XFCE I get many errors, like:

Just a hunch:

Check the total available disk space. If it's actually /target/var/cache that
is full, then the root or /var filesystem of your install client is not
appropriately sized (modify your disk_config), if this is not the case then it
may be you're running out of memory (because /var is composed of a read-only
part (nfs mount, CD-ROM / flash drive) and an in-memory part that is used for
storing all modifications (e.g. downloaded packages).

bye
thomas