fai4 status

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Sun Nov 24 18:40:20 CET 2013

    > I'm considering a new installation on wheezy (having used the squeeze

    > Should I go with the one from wheezy distros or 4.0.8 from fai repo?
I always recommens the FAI repro. There you'll find the newest
version, which I test a lot. Currently the FAI version in the FAI
repro and the official version in Debian wheezy is the same. But you
will get a neweser dracut version (which is important) if you use the
FAI repro.

Have a look at http://fai-project.org/sources/news.html