Wheezy and Multi-Arch...

Thomas Neumann blacky+fai at fluffbunny.de
Wed Mar 6 21:19:57 CET 2013

On Wednesday, March 06, 2013 09:03:13 PM Thomas Lange wrote:
> What about this hook? A hook called updatebase.AMD64 containing
>
>     $ROOTCMD dpkg --add-architecture i386
>     $ROOTCMD apt-get update

It feels wrong to me. Couldn't really put my finger on it at first, but now I'm
pretty sure the right place is actually prepareapt for fai 3.x or repository
for fai 4.x. Because that's what it really is. It's just another repository /
source. As a bonus this would avoid having to call 'update' manually, since
the 'updatebase' task would call it anyway.