Install MacOSX with FAI

Ingo Wichmann iw at linuxhotel.de
Sun Mar 3 16:33:30 CET 2013

Hi Henning,

I think I have all the pieces I need to automatically install MacOS. Next
week, I'll try to assemble them ... ( famous last words? )

Maybe I'll come up with a description, if I find the time. If not, you can
get it at the next fai developer meeting here ;-)

Ingo

--
Linuxhotel GmbH, Geschäftsführer Dipl.-Ing. Ingo Wichmann
HRB 20463 Amtsgericht Essen, UStID DE 814 943 641