Install MacOSX with FAI

Henning Sprang henning.sprang at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 13:45:47 CET 2013

Hey,

Am 03.03.2013 12:26 schrieb "Ingo Wichmann" <iw at linuxhotel.de>:
> did anybody try to install MacOSX with FAI?

Long time ago, I did some research and planning work on how that might be
done. AFAIR it wasn't trivial due to barely any existing support for basic
install automation tools as well as package management in MacOS - even
Windows appeared advanced in comparison.

As it was for a customer project which didn't happen in the end, I didn't
implement anything, but I can try to lookup my notes about it in case I
didn't already put them sonewhere into the FAI wiki - did you look there?

Henning