update to wheezy / r8169 card

Michal Dwuznik Michal.Dwuznik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 19:15:20 CEST 2013

Thanks,

Both options unfortunately have no meaning to me.  Firmware-realtek is
present inside nfsroot
(though i should check initrd...) and those stations have one network
interface only.

I had same behavior sometomes with fai 3 when 2 different dhcp servers were
present and racing to configure a client,  but I also checked today with
one dhcpsrv only (checked with wireshark...)

Regards
Michał