2 small issues with 4.0.5

Nicolas Courtel courtel at cena.fr
Fri Jan 25 18:09:35 CET 2013

Hello,

FAI 4.0.5 behaves differently from my old 4.0 beta on 2 points, I wonder
if those are bugs or features;

1. In fai-make-nfsroot, procedure copy_fai_files(), the following line
has been added before the script copies the fai configuration files:

     return # do not copy fai files at all

As I'm using a custom directory, fai.conf is not configured in the
NFSROOT, and FAI boot fails because FAI_CONFIG_SRC is not configured.
I just had to remove the 'return' line to have it work as expected.

2. When booting in 'sysinfo' mode, the client always reboots at the end
because there is no error.log file, although I would like it to wait for
me to press RETURN.

Also very easy to fix, but this behavior looks weird to me.

Any clue?

Regards,

--
Nicolas