Troubles with e1000e Networking

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Thu Mar 15 13:15:49 CET 2012

>>>>> On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:24:21 +0100 (CET), Tobias Brunner <tobias at tobru.ch> said:

First, please do NOT cite the whole message! IMO, it's not needed to
cite any part from your last mail, since people subscribed to this
mailing list have already got your last mail.

    > Some update from my side: I've changed the server to Debian
    > Squeeze as Ubuntu Precise needs too many fixes and hacks right
    > now.
Good choice.

    > Now I'd like to update this driver to the most recent
    > version.
I'm pretty sure, that you do not need to update the driver. I guess
something different causes the problems.

    > Is this kernel a unmodified grml Kernel? So I could use the "original" grml Kernel?
Yes, this is the original grml kernel.