Still having problem with configuring FAI

Nicolas Courtel courtel at cena.fr
Wed Jun 13 13:05:35 CEST 2012

Hello,

I note the same problem since a few days, only on amd64 arch : the name
of the NFS server is missing in front of :/srv/fai/nfsroot.
It's not an FAI bug, as FAI has not started at this time, it looks more
to me like a kernel bug. FAI 4 has been working fine for me before this
bug has shown up, and is still working on i386 arch with the same
configuration (Server is using Squeeze, and uses multiple nfsroots).

I haven't figured out a workaround for now, if anyone has an idea I
would be glad to try it.

--
Nicolas