Still having problem with configuring FAI

Steve B. docbop at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 23:40:24 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Steve B. <docbop at gmail.com> wrote:

> I keep getting the error when the target boots;  Trying netboot from
> :/srv/fai/nfsroot .. Begin: Trying nfsmount -o nolock - ro
> :/srv/fai/nfsroot /live/image .. nfsmount: can't parse IP address ' ', then
> an endless loop of error can't parse IP address ' '.
>
> Now these issue started after Fai upgrade to v4 and not sure what to
> config since v4 changes a lot of the config files and the online doc is
> still for v3.
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve B.

Update: out of frustration I deleted all of FAI  including all the files
the apt-get purge leaves and reinstalled and still getting the same
nfsmount error as above.  NFS works I can manually mount the
/srv/fai/nfsroot that is in my /etc/exports.  What part of FAI config would
the have the info nfsmount would be looking for?

Steve B.

--
The Dojo of Cool