Subject: Wheezy nfsroot / FAI 4.0.3

Brian Kroth bpkroth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:15:16 CEST 2012

Thomas Lange <lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de> 2012-08-17 17:55:

>    > After that, things started working.  However, fai fails with "No URL
>    > defined for config space" ...
> I guess you did not defined FAI_CONFIG_SRC on the kernel command line.
> Use fai-chboot -u for this.

We have a somewhat specialized setup and don't use fai-chboot.
Basically we just template out default pxe menu files for each
arch-distro-release we support.

>    > The problem might be solved by adding the appropriate line in fai.conf
>    > in the chroot.
> This is deprecated and not supported any more.

Where is that change documented?  Is that still the case when building
wheezy nfsroots via squeeze's fai-server's make-fai-nfsroot?

Thanks,
Brian