problems with ignoring a lvm on secondary disk.

Florian Streibelt linux-fai-ml at f-streibelt.de
Fri Sep 2 13:19:08 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

Am 02.09.2011 10:33 schrieb Michael Tautschnig:
[...]
> Thanks a lot for providing such detailed information. This is definitively a
> bug; yet I wonder which version of FAI you might be using? Looking at your debug
> log, this trace cannot be produced by setup-storage from 3.4.8, unless I'm
> missing something. May I ask you to re-run this installation using 3.4.8?

It is "FAI 3.4.7, 24 Dec 2010. Copyright (C) 1999-2009 Thomas Lange"
provided by debian version 6.0.1 (squeeze). There don't seem to be any
newer packages available yet in the debian repos. I'll see if we can update
next week -.-

Do you think it is possible to only update setup-storage?

/Florian