ubuntu 11.10

linux-service.be bvba guy at linux-service.be
Sat Nov 26 13:44:36 CET 2011

I am just a fai beginner but I have successfully configured a debian squeeze fai server to install ubuntu
11.10 on clients.
On normal installations(by hand with usbstick or cd) I run a custom bash script after install  to further
configure ubuntu pc's to set them ready for connection to samba pdc, install and sometimes dowgrade packages,
create user etc.Also with debconf-set-selections for unattended configurations .
How can I wget the script and run it after the client install is finished by fai server?
Or should I let fai do this with the /srv/fai/config/ scripts

guy