setup-storage issues ...

Fredrik Eriksson fredrik.eriksson at axis.com
Thu May 12 17:34:40 CEST 2011

On 05/11/11 11:11, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> Given that 3.4.8 has been released which includes all the bugfixes up to
> experimental68 and several more, it might be good for all production systems to
> go for that version, although further testing will definitively required to rule
> out problems such as those described by Sylvain. As a plus, this version also
> won't disappear from the (Debian) mirrors :-)

Good idea. =)
I've switched to 3.4.8 at our staging server and done some tests now. I
noticed that the absence of

USE_SETUP_STORAGE=1

in class/DEFAULT.var made 3.4.8 default to setup-harddisk and not find
/dev/raid etc, that can't be right? I removed it due to a comment about
it being outdated since setup-storage supposedly was default.

Besides that everything seem to be alright.

regards
--
Fredrik