Issues with fai-cd and static networking setup

Ulrich Zehl ulrich-listen at topfen.net
Mon Mar 28 17:26:15 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 08:14:53PM +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:

> It seems that nobody ever took the time to reply to this post. My reply isn't
> terribly helpful for you either, but might at least help the FAI project:

I actually have no problem anymore. My initial e-mail was meant as
documentation of my fix/workaround to help other users who might have the
same issue, and a sort-of bug report. Sorry if this wasn't clear from the
initial mail.

> Ulrich, may I ask you to file you problem description and patch also as a bug
> report against the FAI package? That would help us a lot in tracking this issue.

I filed a slightly edited copy of my initial mail as #619946 in the Debian
BTS. I hope that's OK. If you need anything else from me, please let me
know there.

Regards,
Ulrich