New issues with setup storage - disc too small

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Tue Mar 15 17:40:06 CET 2011

Hi Michael,

Neither worked. The machine is still sitting at the same spot at which task partition returned 710. I have not touched it.

root at fw1dv:~# mdadm --stop /dev/md/6
mdadm: error opening /dev/md/6: No such file or directory
root at fw1dv:~# mdadm --stop /dev/md6
mdadm: error opening /dev/md6: No such file or directory
root at fw1dv:~#

I'll try the new build today.

David Dreezer
Customer Advocate, Social Strata, Inc.