Software RAID + LVM2

Fredrik Eriksson fredrik.eriksson at axis.com
Mon Mar 14 15:23:49 CET 2011

On 03/11/11 17:20, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> Thanks a lot for letting me know! Please note, however, that I fixed one or two
> bugs and it might be worthwhile updating to 4.0~beta2+experimental60 (I think
> that's the latest version).

We're now at 4.0~beta2+experimental61.
I ran into something though, when upgrading our production server, that
I run 'mdadm-startall' in a class/-script at the test server. I had to
add this to our production server to make things work, is this what
you're supposed to do or should this rather be included in setup-storage?

Kind regards
--
Fredrik