Problem deploying Ubuntu from FAI debian server

Ahmed Altaher ahmtah05 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 15:21:55 CEST 2011

 Hi,

Befor, I succed deploying Debian with Gnome for demohost install client,
and PXE boot works well
finally I got the error code=2, when I tried UBuntu 10.10 Maverick
I sugess that my problem is the packages at config space, and the GRUB_PC/10-setup --> Error
In fact I just work on FAI since 6 weeks, and my target is FAI server to install Ubuntu and Debian clients.
so my knowledge with FAI is beginer.
 Please could you guide me with checklist or tutorial

Best regards,

Ahmed.