Ubuntu 10.04 Installation problem

mamadou diop diopmodou8 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 18:10:20 CET 2011

Thank you David. I think my /etc/fai/apt/sources.list is correct and i use
an apt-proxy. I also notice contrarily on
Ubuntu 8.04 where in package_config, the classes are simple files, in Ubuntu
10.04, except the DEMO class,
the others are .pak file. I also remember that i am using setup_harddisks
instead of setup_storage.
May be the latter two the cause of the problem?