Ubuntu 10.04 Installation problem

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Fri Jan 21 19:08:03 CET 2011

You'll receive that error if your /etc/fai/apt/soures.list is incorrect.

Also, if you are using your own mirror, and you have not updated it in a while, you will receive exactly that error if the resources files are out of date. If that is the issue you'll nee dot update your mirror.

David Dreezer
Customer Advocate, Social Strata, Inc.

Online Community HQ Since 1996
Hoop.la · LiveCloud · Eve Community